MBA Oil & Gas Management
MBA Oil & Gas Management (with Coventry University)
About the Programme
It is a 1 year (2-3 years for part-time) collaborative programme between Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) and Coventry University in UK. The MBA in Oil and Gas Management is designed to meet the educational and professional needs of those already working in or associated with the sector and those interested to pursuing rewarding careers in the energy sector. It has been designed to equip graduates with the appropriate management skills and knowledge to undertake a leadership role in the oil and gas industries.
- Integrated Emergency Management, Practices and Issues
- Impact of Oil Production in Developing World
- International Environmental Law
- Financial Analyses for Management
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour & HRM
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
A first degree with a minimum grade point average of 2.2 in Engineering, Science or Management programme from an accredited university or college. Mature candidates must have a Higher National Diploma certificate with a minimum of second class lower and post qualification work experience of at least six (6) years.
Ghanaians – UK £5,000.00
International Students – UK £6,000.00
Why should I choose this programme?
- It will enable students to develop advanced skills in strategy and management, and a sound knowledge of energy management
- It produces knowledgeable and experienced practitioners in the oil and gas sector with the advanced business skills needed to function as a contemporary energy manager.
After a successful completion of the programme, a graduate should be able to perform in career fields such as:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Energy Management Consultant
- Manager, Oil and Gas Marketing
- Project Control Manager
- Environment, Health and Safety Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
For further information, please contact:
Graduate Admissions Office Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) Tel: 0302- 917152, 0302-969020, 0302-969030 Mobile: 0202698352, 0202698353 Kumasi campus: +233(0)3221-92373, 0202698214 Koforidua campus: 0202625760, 0202625761 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com