How to Apply
Offline Application Procedure
Application forms for admission could be obtained at the GCTU Information Centre,
- GCTU – Adjacent Police Training School, Tesano, Accra
- Kumasi Campus Amanfrom – University Junction– Off the main Barekese Road,
- Koforidua Campus Charley Junction,
- Ho Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Head Office,
- Takoradi Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Office
and at our website www.gctu.edu.gh
Applicants should please note that application submitted will not be processed until the cost of application form of GH¢200.00 is settled.
Completed application forms with certified copies of Certificates / result slips should be submitted to the admissions offices before the closing date.
Online Application Procedure
- Visit apply.gctu.edu.gh and apply online by purchasing
application form via MoMo or visa card
- Dial *924*200*3# on all Networks to purchase voucher via Momo. Visit apply.gctu.edu.gh to apply online.
- Purchase Application forms at the CBG Bank, obtain serial
and pin code and apply online.Closing Date All completed forms with certified copies of certificates/Result slips/Transcripts must be submitted, not later than December 30th, 2023.
NOTE: Foreign Applicants with statement of results from West African Examination Council (WAEC) must add WAEC SCRATCH card(s) to their application form depending on the number of sittings
- Admission Requirements
- Mature Students Entrance Examination
- Admission Roadmaps
- How to Apply
- Admission Policy
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Academic Partners
- International Applicants
- Apply Online
- Help Desk