Mature Student Admissions
Registration for the Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU) mature access course for the 2023 academic year is slated from Monday, August 15 to Friday, September 24, 2022. Successful applicants will be admitted into Level 100 Bachelor of Science programmes based on their performance in the entrance examinations:
- Applicants must be at least 25 years old at the time of application and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old.
- Applicants must register for, attend, and complete the GCTU Access Course and pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
- Applicants who pass the Entrance Examination would be enrolled onto a BSc programme.
Applicants should take note of the following:
- Tutorials will be held face to face.
- The fee for registration, the Access Course and Entrance Examination is GH¢400.00. Please note that the fee is non-refundable.
- Payment for these should be made into GCTU CBG account number 1716672100001 at any branch of CBG Ghana Limited.
- Applicants should register at the Admissions and Recruitment Unit of the University.
- The dates of arrangements are
- Invitation letter ready – Monday, August 15, 2022
- Deadline for payment – Friday, August 26, 2022
- Orientation – Friday, September 12, 2022 (virtual platform)
- The dates for the Access Course are:
- Saturday, September 3, 2022 (Tutorial)
- Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Saturday, September 24, 2022
- Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Saturday, October 8, 2022
- Saturday, October 15, 2022 (Examination)
For further information, visit the University’s website: www.gctu.edu.gh or contact us on
050 157 9732
- Admission Requirements
- Mature Students Entrance Examination
- Admission Roadmaps
- How to Apply
- Admission Policy
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Academic Partners
- International Applicants
- Apply Online
- Help Desk