CENTRE FOR ONLINE LEARNING AND TEACHING (COLT)
CERTIFICATE IN ONLINE TEACHING (COT).
The Ghana Technology University College (GTUC), Tesano – Accra, is inviting you to participate in a 1-week faculty training in online teaching. This course aims at assisting participants in developing the needed expertise in theory and practice to operate effectively in the E-learning environment.
WHY MUST YOU ATTEND
New technologies provide the opportunity to scaffold learning in collaborative, interactive and reflective discourse. As students strive to improve learning outcomes; faculty has to upgrade skills and knowledge to perform in the digital age institution and work environment.
Participants shall be trained practically on the following:
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL)
- Online Learning, Assessments and Marking Online
- Quality Assurance in Online Learning Delivery
- Multimedia & Interactive Course Design
- E-learning Content Management & Delivery
- Designing an Online Course
At the completion of the course, participants will be able to apply evidenced-based approach to design, develop and manage online courses reflectively and pragmatically for teaching online or in a blended learning environment.
WHO MUST ATTEND
- Professors & Lecturers
- Deans of Faculty
- Registrars & Assistant Registrars
- Heads of Departments
- Educational Researchers & Administrators
- Learning & Development Executives
- E-learning Managers & Media Coordinators
- Curriculum Designers
- ICT Programme Directors & Managers
- Distance Education Directors & Coordinators
Dates: 11th – 15th March, 2019
Time: 09:00 am – 15:00 pm
Venue: Centre for Online Learning and Teaching (COLT), GTUC Tesano Campus, Accra
Course Fee: GH¢ 1200.00
Fee covers course materials, certificate, lunch & snack.
Please confirm your attendance latest by: 7st March, 2019
For registration & enquiries, kindly contact:
Tel: 0302984005 / 0501561924 / 0245979789