Steps to Log Into SIP:
- Enter into the address bar the url: http://sip.gtuc.edu.gh/sip
- On the SIP home page, enter your username; which is your Outlook
- Email address. Eg. B00001010@live.gtuc.edu.gh.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the “Login” button to log in.
- If you want to change your password, log in with your credentials and
- Click on the “profile” button and select “change password” in the dropdown menu.
- For forgotten password, go to the Home page (url: http://sip.gtuc.edu.gh) and click on the link: “Forgot password?”.
- Follow the specified guidelines to do so. (Note: The email requested in the process is that which was given to you by GTUC and not your private emails.)
Solutions to Note
- All password reset and system login issues beyond the control of students should be channeled to The “Software Development Unit” behind the Forensics Lab.
- All graduate students who have problems with their results should contact the Graduate School Coordinator for rectification.
- All Undergraduate students with problems concerning results accuracy should contact the Exams and Records Unit in the Main University Block.